Welcome to Eviqe, where our aim is to become an expert Male Grooming and UK style blog for the modern man. When we say style, we don’t just mean fashion either, we mean lifestyle too! Here to help keep guys up to date on all things male grooming & beauty, health & fitness and men’s fashion too.
Supporting the evolution of man, as they evolve from cave men to perfectly moisturised modern men, requires a team effort. We are always on the look out for exciting, talented guest bloggers to join our growing team of expert lifestyle bloggers and editors. A great opportunity to not only be an integral part of GroomingMail but also to the life of the modern man.
What you write could influence how the modern man lives his life. Are you an aspiring lifestyle blogger? If so, we’d love to hear from you and brainstorm with you.
We’re looking for guest bloggers to fill our site full to the brim with interesting, informative and influential articles. Full with tips, opinions and facts.
We want original posts that fall into any area covered by our site, from news and reviews to personal experiences.
We’re eager to work with bloggers & writers who can bring content that isn’t a re-write of old posts and topics.
We like posts to be creative, full of photos and information. Guest blogging at its finest, right? We love videos and anything funny, and so do our readers.
Our articles aim to leave our readers fulfilled with the amount of useful information we’ve given them and they were searching for.
Guest Blogging Rules
Before you start sending us all your articles there are a few guest blogging rules we’d love for you to abide by:
- Although the modern man has been known to swear, we don’t condone swearing, offensive views or language in our guest posts.
- Guest posts that could be a direct attack on organisation or individual aren’t supported. We understand that everyone has their own views and opinions but negative should be left offline. Shout about the good things and not the bad – no one wants to read negative opinions, right?
- Guest posts should be the author’s own opinions and not influenced in anyway by being sponsored or paid. We’re happy for you to link to some of your favourite brands or sites but it needs to be genuine. So no going over the top and name-dropping in every sentence.
- In return for guest posting, we are happy for you to provide a link back to your own personal site or social media profile. You deserve the recognition for all the hard work and time you’ve put into your guest blog post.
- We only allow individuals to guest blog. If you work for a brand, you will need to contact us as part of the brand you are representing.
- Please don’t make any punching statements that you can’t back up, and if you do state anything outrageous expect us to ask you to prove it.
- Our decision is final about publishing a guest post, so please respect that.
Finally, to start the ball rolling about guest blogging for Eviqe, drop an email to email@example.com with your proposal and a little about yourself. Including links to your site (if you have one) and your social media profiles.